Monday 15 February 2016

See Beautiful Photos of The Lucky Olajumoke for Val's Day


The shoot was done by Olakunbi Oyelese of April By Kunbi and she shared the stunning photos on her IG page with an interesting message. See another photo of Olajumoke and the message below...


Kunbi wrote:

"It's no news that @Olajumoke__o's story literally broke the internet last week, and we were reminded about how amazing God's grace is and that he's still in the business of turning lives around and blessing us.. I'd wanted to do a Christmas postcard but my schedule last quarter of 2015 was beyond hectic (Not complaining o! Lol). So I decided to do a Val postcard instead...Not a lookbook/collection as a lot of blogs have reported.

I mentioned in my post last week that I'll definitely be booking her and I don't regret it one bit! It was a pleasure working with her and seeing her transform, taking instructions, moving like she's been doing it all her life....She's a natural. Jumoke's story has forced me to look closer at my surroundings. There's absolutely no doubt she is blessed but there are a lot of Olajumokes around us...Hardworking and just want to feed and help their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment