Wednesday 10 August 2016

Comedian Basketmouth Voice out ''I NEVER CAMPAIGNED FOR BUHARI''

Popular comedian, Basketmouth has dispelled rumours making rounds that he was an advocate for the Buhari administration.
 
According to him, he hoped Buhari would win the election but he never campaigned for him.
He took to Instagram yesterday, August 9, 2016 writing,
“I think it’s best I use this medium to clear the issue of “campaigns” and “support” now.
While many of my colleagues, friends and family members campaigned for the PDP, APC and various candidates during the last elections (and I cannot emphasize enough that it is their RIGHT to do so), I NEVER campaigned for BUHARI or ANY other politician. ALL those saying that I did should do everything within their power to “THINK”. I know thinking can be a very difficult task for some but trust me, it can be a painless and enlightening process. THINK of when I ever “CAMPAIGNED” for BUHARI!!.. Indeed I personally HOPED that he would win the election and perhaps that was evident in my “body language” and I am happy he won. But I did not campaign for him.
Nigeria was in a bad place by the end of the last administration and it was only a matter of time before we would have suffered the plights of Brazil and Venezuela. Truth of the matter is that I would have voted ANYONE that could speak 2 words of English against GEJ and that’s strictly based on the amount of greed and selfishness we witnessed from members of his administration in the 6 years that he sat on the rock. They put us in this Septic tank we are in right now…..well, that and the oil price downfall amongst other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment